A globally renowned personal care manufacturing business is currently recruiting for a Shift QC Supervisor to join its analytical department, based near Ashford. As Lab Technician, you will undertake a range of analytical tests on raw materials/finished goods whilst ensuring 5S is kept fully up to date within the workplace.
Lab Technician responsibilities
- Responsible for testing Raw materials, Semi-finished and Cosmetic Finished goods for use in Production and Distribution
- Responsible for the testing of the Medical devices produced
- Supports a Quality culture in the Quality Control Laboratory programs, striving for continuous improvements, in compliance with GMP and all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Aid in the validation and verification of new methods used within the Quality Control Laboratory.
- Supports training of laboratory personnel in key procedures, test methods and the use of analytical equipment
Lab Technician requirements
- Degree qualification in Chemistry or closely related (analytical sciences)
- Excellent planning, communicational and organisational skills, combined with a confident ability to work independently with minimum supervision and under stringent timelines
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Able to commit to a 4 on, 4 off rotating shift pattern (12hr shifts).
£Comp + excellent company benefits
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7094
- Posted: 11th October 2021
- Expires: 8th November 2021