A globally renowned personal care manufacturing business is currently recruiting for a Shift QC Supervisor to join its analytical department, based near Ashford. As Shift QC Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting a safety/quality culture whilst also leading a group of Laboratory Technician's in a GMP accredited environment.
Shift QC Supervisor responsibilities
- Leading a group of Laboratory Technicians in line with GMP accreditation.
- Responsible for supporting a safety culture and awareness within the laboratories and the implementation of plant safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for testing Raw materials, Semi-finished and Cosmetic Finished goods for use in Production and Distribution
- Supports a Quality culture in the Quality Control Laboratories programs, striving for continuous improvements, in compliance with GMP and all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Supports the initial and ongoing training of laboratory staff
- Ensure 5S is kept up to date with the standards set out in the Layered audits and work with the team to address
- Works with R&D/Tech services regarding the introduction of new products for laboratory testing or support existing products
Shift QC Supervisor requirements
- Extensive experience in Quality Control or similar related and regulated industry (e.g. FMCG, Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals)
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO22716 and ISO 13485 an advantage
- Experience working within a team environment
- Experience in leading a team an advantage
- Experience delivering work-based training to new and existing staff is desired
- Excellent planning, communication, and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and under stringent timelines
- Excellent attention to detail
£Comp + excellent company benefits
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7093
- Posted: 11th October 2021
- Expires: 8th November 2021