CK Group are recruiting for an AI Research Scientist to join a software development and innovation company, specialised in medical x-ray imaging.
Location: Remote based with travel to County Durham as required.
Reporting to the AI Team Lead, you will work across a wide variety of projects and will be responsible for developing solutions to a wide range of interesting problems, as well as assisting in the maintenance and development of the codebase.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A PhD in Computer Science or Theoretical Physics.
- Excellent Python programming skills
- Experience developing machine learning or AI algorithms.
- Domain knowledge of X-ray physics, medical image processing and clinical image quality assessment is desirable.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this AI Research Scientist position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51881.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51881
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th October 2021
- Expires: 8th November 2021