CK Group are recruiting for an Mathematics Research Scientist to join a software development and innovation company, specialised in medical x-ray imaging.
Location: Remote based with travel to County Durham as required.
Reporting to the Core Algorithm Team Leader, you will play an important role in the development of algorithms and in guiding future technology and product development to meet customer needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A PhD in Mathematics or Statistics.
- Excellent working knowledge and competency in scientific programming (for example MATLAB, Python
- Domain knowledge of X-ray physics, medical image processing and clinical image quality assessment is desirable.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Mathematics Research Scientist position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51880.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51880
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th October 2021
- Expires: 8th November 2021