CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Consumer Scientist, experienced in consumer research, including both Qualitative and Quantitative methodologies.
The successful Senior Consumer Scientist, will join a leading FMCG organisation. The company is based in Hull, however will allow remote/home working, with scope to be onsite when required.
Our client is a fast paced globally recognised FMCG company with multiple sites globally.
- To own and lead, medium to large scale, category/brand innovation projects, ensuring they deliver to the required standards and agreed timescales.
- Working on projects and supporting teams based is USA and Asia
- Strong influence of both internal and external partners
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders such as R&D, Insights & Analytics, and Marketing, ensuring that all work is in line with the strategic priorities of the business
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a scientific discipline with focus on consumer science
- Experienced in Consumer research, including both Qualitative and Quantitative methodologies,
- Proven experience in leading complex technical and scientific innovation projects, simultaneously, with great project management skills,
- Experience in health or nutrition categories within FMCG industry would be desirable
- Stakeholder management skills
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51875.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51875
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th October 2021
- Expires: 8th November 2021