CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Data Management Manager to join a Biotech company. Flexible home working is available and offices are based in Uxbridge and Cambridge.
Clinical Data Management Manager Role:
As a Data Management Manager you will be part of something bigger. You\'ll be responsible for ensuring clinical projects are executed according to set timelines with quality and consistency. The successful candidate may be responsible for one or multiple products depending on the complexity
Key duties will include:
- Training and mentoring of DM TA staff on processes projects and programmes
- Lead the development, review, and implementation of processes, policies, SOP\'s and associated documents
- Oversight of FSP vendors
- Represent DM at project team meetings i.e.. Global Clinical Study Team (GCST)
- Communication and escalation of project level issues including processes, timelines, resourcing, performance etc.
As a Clinical Data Management Manager you will require:
- A relevant Life Science degree, computer science, business administration or related discipline.
- Broad and proven experience in life sciences or medically related field including experience in Biopharmaceutical Clinical Research experience.
- Extensive data management experience in global organisation
- Previous experience at or oversight of outside clinical research vendors (CRO\'s, central labs, vendors etc)
- Knowledge of GCP Drug development and clinical trials processes, clinical trial databases and applications, quality management regulatory fillings and inspections, risk analysis, process improvement mythologies is essential.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51708.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Ashleigh Williamson
- Phone: 0) 1438 870 022
- Reference: 51708
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th October 2021
- Expires: 5th November 2021