*£30 - 35ph
*08:00 - 16:30, or 09:00 - 17:30, Mon - Fri
* Experience in oncology / aseptic production at Band 8A level, The post has some flexibility depending on experience. We are looking for a Pharmacist with recent experience of working in an Aseptic unit/Chemo clinic environment.
* Preferentially would be full time. Monday to Friday service.
* Would consider substantial part time as well. Initially the post would be for 3 to 6 months but could be extended by mutual agreement if the need arose.
*Cytotoxic chemotherapy (prescribed via Chemocare)
*High risk injectable meds
*Oral chemo supplied by aseptic team
*Clinical trials meds
* Duties primarily around clinical screening of prescriptions, but might include writing SOPs if appropriate or medication guidelines.
To qualify for this position, it is essential that you hold an MPharms Degree, along with GPhC registration.
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact the pharmacy team on 0207 613 6789.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J99533
- Posted: 8th October 2021
- Expires: 5th November 2021