CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Product Safety Scientist / Manager, who comes with a strong toxicology and product safety background (within academia and industry).
The successful Senior Product Safety Scientist, will join a leading FMCG organisation on a permanent basis. The company is based in Hull, however will allow remote/home working, with scope to be onsite when required.
**Competitive Salary, Bonus, Pension, Health Cover and Car Allowance**
Our client is a fast paced globally recognised FMCG company with multiple sites globally.
- Function as point of contact for senior stakeholders and to provide them with business-relevant insight into emerging safety trends
- Provide technical and strategic safety guidance and leadership.
- Work across the business unit to ensure technical and strategic collaboration between the global safety team and its key stakeholders in R&D, Regulatory and other departments.
- MSc or PhD/Medical degree with relevant non-clinical and/or clinical safety experience and relevant professional certification/registration e.g. IDT, UKRT, DABT, GMC.
- Extensive product safety leadership experience in FMCG product categories, e.g. pesticides, biocides, detergents, fragrances, raw materials, cosmetics.
- Extensive experience of medical or non-clinical safety, including product safety management.
- Good understanding of the FMCG industry.
- Knowledge of regulatory environments and their safety requirements (e.g. pesticides, biocides, detergents, fragrances, cosmetics).
- A strong understanding of the business impact of product safety.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51855.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51855
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th October 2021
- Expires: 4th November 2021