Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Regional R&D Medical Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based just outside of Basel, in Allschwil, on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Responsible for engagement with study investigators involved in clinical studies within their allocated Region, in close collaboration with the Global/Local operational team (GTL, CTM, SM, LTM) and the Global clinical team (SRS, SRP).
- Establish a collaborative medical/scientific connection with investigators, through regular on-site and/or remote visits, to facilitate 2-way communication and increase site engagement and motivation
- Identify potential new investigators within the assigned Region to be considered for referral, participation in new or existing trials and/or engagement in advisory committees.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to investigators for any medical/protocol question. Identify any potential site hurdle (e.g. protocol clarifications, medical/scientific questions, operational challenges, resources constraints?) and advise sites on potential study conduct failures (e.g. best practices sharing for screening failures minimization, patient recruitment and retention optimization?).
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the allocated sites status (e.g. recruitment status, patient identification and/or referral process in place, protocol deviations, SAEs ?).
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MD, PhD, PharmD, DVM, MSc or equivalent degree in Biological Sciences required
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry; Prior experience in cardiac and/or pulmonary disease area is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of clinical development processes, clinical trial processes, and regulatory requirements/ ICH guidelines. Hands-on experience on conducting clinical trials is a plus.
- Prior experience of working in a matrix organization including interactions with all relevant functions involved in a clinical trial and program (e.g. Biostatistics, Data Management, Operations, Regulatory, Drug Safety, external service providers, etc.) and external customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing pharmaceutical company.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51852 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51852
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th October 2021
- Expires: 4th November 2021