Clinical Evaluation Specialist
Certification Body Medical Devices - Active/Implantable
Suitable locations: UK, US, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, France
Competitive salary and package (Country specific)
*MUST HAVE BACKGROUND AS A DOCTOR, NURSE OR DENTIST ALONGSIDE HANDS ON CLINICAL EVALUATION EXPERIENCE*
We are looking for a Clinical Evaluation Specialist to join the worlds leading medical devices certification body. We are looking for doctors, nurses or dentists with established clinical research experience of clinical evaluation within clinical trials. Within this role you will be the subject matter expert within your industry for a specific range of products bringing them to market.
You will be responsible for a client portfolio of Active/Implantable Medical Devices in which:
- Responsible for detailed assessments of clinical data so that Active/Implantable Devices meet the safety and performance requirements in accordance to regulations.
- Compiling Clinical Evaluation Assessment Reports (CEARs), managing these submissions and supporting documentation.
- Working cross-collaboratively with Technical Specialists, Internal Clinicians, External Clinical Experts and Clinical Statisticians to ensure compliance to regulations and complete clinical assessment process to ensure medical device regulations are being met.
- Provide feedback to clients with recommendations, improvements and ultimately sign off for product release.
- Must be a Doctor, Nurse or Dentist with a minimum of 4 years clinical research experience
- Must have hands on clinical evaluation experience
- Medical device experience within Active/Implantable
- Understand clinical study design and/or management
This is an excellent opportunity to join the medical devices leading body and become a subject matter expert in your field.
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please send your cv to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com or call 0118 952 2793 for more information.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Hanna Poole
- Reference: JO-2110-477779
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 7th October 2021
- Expires: 4th November 2021