A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Associate Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Manchester. You will work within a varied, customer facing role that will offer a driven, motivated individual excellent prospects to fast track their career and achieve excellent rewards.
HRS is an ambitious and exciting business led by experienced recruiter, and Apprentice winner, Ricky Martin alongside Lord Alan Sugar. We aim to deliver recruitment excellence, with all business activities offering a service of real value and we are looking for a high energy individual who cares about making a difference to people\'s careers.
You will be supporting clients in the Pharmaceutical, Science and Health markets with their technology staffing needs.
We are currently recruiting for our 2021 Graduate intake where we are looking to bring on highly motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious life-changers into HRS.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Recruitment Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Client business development, account management, client relationship management and sales lead generation which will include responsibility for taking detailed job specifications from clients and understanding their requirements.
2. Candidate calling and interviewing including consultative advice and relationship building. You will provide advice and knowledge to candidates on the job market and how best you can help them fulfil their career ambitions.
3. Working towards individual and team target which will be a combination of financial, activity (KPI) and where measurable success. As part of your daily role you will manage both candidates and clients throughout the interview process right up until the offer stage and close.
4. Co-ordinate and arrange customer meetings and networking events to further develop your understanding of the market, provide insight to your expertise and abilities and represent HRS in a professional and positive manner. You will be involved in business development on all levels.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity an Associate Recruitment Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree. A Life Sciences background would be beneficial however is not required.
2. Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary customer focused environment, ideally related to sales or account management.
3. You must be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and determination. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to learn the recruitment industry from experienced professionals. You will be driven with the perseverance and resilience to overcome obstacles and achieve targets on a regular basis.
Key Words: Graduate / Degree / Trainee Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant / Scientific Recruitment / Engineering Recruitment / Tech Recruitment / Graduate Recruitment / Sales / Recruitment / Business Development / Science / Recruiting / Pharmaceuticals
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635525
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th October 2021
- Expires: 3rd November 2021