CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in London on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £26.92 - £44.80 PAYE depending on experience
Quality Assurance Specialist Role:
- Assures compliance with established company policies/procedures and complies with all applicable governmental regulations (GMP, etc), both domestic and foreign.
- Ensures that SOP?s are prepared and maintained in compliance with regulatory standards, company requirements. Provides guidance to external manufacturer/partner with regards to company requirements.
- Assists or leads the development, and ongoing execution of the Quality Agreement with the external manufacturers/partners.
- Supports the partner in remediation of due diligence and/or GMP audit gaps and ensures the audit observations related to company products are fully investigated with proposed actions and effectively tracked and implemented within the agreed time frame where warranted.
- Previous experience within a pharmaceutical company/ environment
- Has a combination of analytical/scientific skills in order to effectively manage and control activities to support a total QA program governing external manufacturers of API intermediates, API, non-sterile, sterile pharmaceuticals, biologics, drug delivery systems and consumer care products
- Ability to work on site in London
- Completion of a university or other higher education course of study in pharmacy, chemistry, biology, or a related life science.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that\'s committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This QA Specialist role will be based at our clients European Business Development and Licensing hub in London.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51839.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 51839
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th October 2021
- Expires: 3rd November 2021