CK Group are recruiting for a Formulations Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis for 12 months.
£16.98 per hour via Umbrella company
Formulations Scientist Role:
- Provide technical support in the development of drug product formulations and associated manufacturing processes
- Execute preformulation, formulation and process development activities based on established protocols and procedures
- Assist in the manufacture of batches of product
- Perform data management tasks including recording results effectively and in compliance with departmental guidelines in a laboratory notebook
- Hold a degree in a relevant scientific subject or have equivalent working experience
- Some previous experience in formulations development in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of working to GMP/GLP standards
- Competence in proper handling, recording and analysing scientific experimental data
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Formulations Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Ware, Hertfordshire.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51843.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 51843
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th October 2021
- Expires: 3rd November 2021