We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Slough area, for an initial 12 months (Likely to be extended). As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for developing complex human multi-cell type assays.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Use your cell biology and drug discovery background to develop complex human multi-cell type assays.
2. The Senior Scientist will perform techniques such as 3D Cell Culture, flow cytometry, fluorescence imaging, gene expression and protein biomarker analysis.
3. Analyse, interrogate data and troubleshoot technical issues.
4. Have a strong understanding and comply with the Human Tissue Act (HTA) at all times.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Ph.D. in a Pharmaceutical, Biologics or Cell Biology related discipline.
2. Proven experience in cancer cell biology research.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with human cancer cell biology and developing 2D and 3D cell culture assays.
Key Words: Senior Scientist / Scientist / R&D / Berkshire / Slough / Cancer Cell Biology / Cell Biology / Biology / Biologics / 3D assays / PhD / Human Tissue Act / HTA / Biomarkers / 3D Cell culture / Cell culture / Flow cytometry / Flourescence imaging / Gene expression / Protein biomarker analysis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634764
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th October 2021
- Expires: 3rd November 2021