Scientific Procurement Specialist
1 Year Contract (likely to be made permanent)
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
Are you a Scientist looking to move away from the lab?
An innovative life sciences company providing unique products to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors. They are currently looking for a Scientific Procurement Specialist to work as part of their busy and fast-paced team.
As a Scientific Procurement Specialist you will work within an office environment on a range of duties, including:
- Responding to incoming client requests from the business development team
- Sourcing biological specimens, negotiating on pricing
- Preparing formal quotations
- Maintaining stock lists and databases
- Engaging with distributors
It is essential that the successful applicant has experience from a scientific background. They will have the following skills and experience, please note that previous experience of procurement is not required:
- A BSc or above in a relevant scientific subject.
- Some industrial experience within the life sciences sector
If you are a Scientist looking to move out of the lab and into a more commercial role please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 225 5457 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162195
- Posted: 5th October 2021
- Expires: 2nd November 2021