A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Planner to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation based in the West Yorkshire area. This is an exciting time to join the business as they look to significantly increase their operations and expand their capabilities globally.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will primarily manage the planning, procurement, site release and timely delivery of all Contract Manufactured Operations (CMO) products for the business. You will form key relationships with the CMO\'s and be the company\'s primary point of contact.
2. This position will be the main point of contact for all Supply Chain activities with CMO\'s and will be a key member of the project teams for the implementation of new business & qualification of new CMO\'s whilst ensuring relationships are developed and maintained.
3. Other responsibilities will include:-
a)Establish, review and maintain Master Data
b)Manage inventory and execute transactions
c)Review MRP, Raise/manage Purchase Orders/confirmations
d)Resolve invoice discrepancies for receipts at site
e)Price change impact approval
f)Track contractual items with contractual volume commitments
g)Process Inventory Dispositions
h)Expedite materials to support demand changes
i)Understand, resolve and communicate supplier downtime / materials shortage
j)Manage collections/deliveries (including release documentation) via controlled transport
k)Monitor/manage supplier information
l)Prepare and analyse procurement and vendor performance
m)Attend team meetings & manage open order review with Supplier Relationship Managers
n)Support inventory and production processes and monitor quality of product
o)Create/manage approval process in collaboration with PLM
p)Management/implementation of artwork changes in line with licence submission requirements
q)Create/manage Master Contact List
r)Issue/review monthly forecasts and scorecards to supplier
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will ideally possess a relevant degree qualification in either a business, technical, engineering or scientific related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working within a highly regulated manufacturing environment, such as the pharmaceutical, Food or Medical Device sector, is preferred.
3. The successful candidate would have worked in a similar Planning role and have previous experience managing external relationships with other contract manufacturing organisations. Experience using Excel and SAP is preferred.
Key Words: Supply Chain | CMO | Planner | Planning | Forecasting | Scheduling | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Contract Manufactured Operations | Relationship Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hamlin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635244
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 5th October 2021
- Expires: 2nd November 2021