CK Group are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Compton, Berkshire on a contract basis for 7 months.
between £12.56 - £20.73 ph PAYE
Maintenance Technician Role:
- Day to day duties will include servicing, maintenance and repair of the following items of plant and equipment: Autoclaves, Filling & packaging equipment, Pressure vessels, Steam & hydraulic piping systems, Pumps motors and gearboxes, Electrical control & Switchgear, AC & DC machines etc.
- Electrical faultfinding and repairs.
- Mechanical faultfinding and repairs.
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent NVQ
- Indentured or equivalent electrical apprenticeship, JIB approved electrician
- An understanding & practical experience of working within a production orientated environment.
- The ability to work both individually and as a member of a team.
- The willingness to participate in a shift system.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that\'s committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Maintenance Technician role will be based in Compton, Berkshire.
For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51838.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51838
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th October 2021
- Expires: 2nd November 2021