MMT Pharmacy Technician
-To participate in the dispensing and checking of prescriptions for in-patients and out-patients and in associated pharmaceutical duties.
- To act as deputy for the Pharmacist Advanced Patient Services.
- To participate and assist in the medicines management process on designated wards within the hospital.
- To act as an accredited final checker in the dispensary according to procedures.
- To supervise and manage the work of pre-registration pharmacy technicians and the dispensary support workers.
- To participate in the dispensing of clinical trials and specialist drugs such as high cost drugs.
- To be responsible for managing dispensary stock control.
- To be responsible for ensuring waiting target and response time are met within the dispensary and audit standards.
- To assist with dispensing and other general duties.
It is essential that you have experience covering Wards, Medicines Management and dispensary with a UK Hospital.
In order to qualify for this position, it is essential that you hold a BTEC/NVQ level 3 in Pharmacy services and have relevant experience in primary care.
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact the Pharmacy Team on 0207 613 6789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J99433
- Updated: 21st October 2021
- Expires: 18th November 2021