CK Group are recruiting for a Shift CNC Machine Operator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £20.00 per hour PAYE
CNC Machine Operator Role:
- Responsible for the processing and machining of high Quality medical devices following cellular manufacturing principles to strict regulatory guidelines.
- Setting & operating 5 axis CNC mill/turn & 2 axis CNC lathes in a high volume production environment and be conversant with Fanuc Controls.
- CNC machine operations include producing medical devices on lathes or milling machine centres after set up with only tool and datum off-set changes permitted with no program adjustments.
- Must be capable of working within a team environment, supporting production team to achieve.
- ONC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in a Medical devices environment or high precision manufacturing environment setting & operating 5 axis CNC mill/turn & 2 axis CNC lathes in a high volume production environment and be conversant with GE Fanuc Controls.
- Basic knowledge of computers and software packages Word,Excell and Outlook preferred.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This CNC Machine Operator role will be based at our clients site in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51835.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51835
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th October 2021
- Expires: 2nd November 2021