CK Group are recruiting for a Upstream Process Tech Transfer Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 11 months.
Up to £100 per hour depending upon experience
Upstream Process Tech Transfer Lead Role:
- Transfer and support assigned project(s) to CMO(s) as upstream tech transfer representative including fit-to-plant, process risk analysis, timely generation of tech transfer documentation, batch record review/approval, managing technical relationship between sending and receiving organizations, campaign monitoring and support, performance analysis and interpretation.
- Build and maintain relationships with partner groups.
- Proactively addresses risks/issues and influence partners/CMOs to avoid non-conformances and enable efficient transfers.
- Write technical assessments and/or reports and deliver presentations.
- Participate in design or analysis of lab-scale experiments to support process changes, generate robustness data, and/or resolve manufacturing non-conformances.
- BSc/MSc or PhD in Engineering or Scientific discipline with a focus in a process engineering field (e.g., chemical or biochemical engineering) is strongly preferred.
- Hands on cell culture experience with stirred tank bioreactors (Stainless or single use) & cell culture tech transfer and/or development experience. Hands on or tech transfer experience to at least 200L scale or above.
- Fundamental understanding of upstream unit operations such as mixing, bioreactor, and filtration.
- Working knowledge of the scale-up/scale-down principles of cell culture or fermentation processes.
- Knowledge of GMP manufacturing principles and documentation.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Upstream Process Tech Transfer Lead role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51825.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51825
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th October 2021
- Expires: 2nd November 2021