CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Medical Advisor to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Bracknell, Berkshire on a contract basis for 5 months.
Senior Medical Advisor Role:
- Provide global medical leadership and input into all aspects of safety of assigned product(s) including surveillance programs and risk management planning.
- Demonstrate knowledge in pharmacovigilance and risk minimization, which includes understanding of relevant aspects of laws, regulations and guidance.
- Provide training, coaching and mentorship to safety surveillance scientists, and other GPS Medical physicians and clinical research scientists.
- Ensure proactive safety surveillance, lead risk management activities for assigned products globally, guide the surveillance activities of scientists on the team including signal detection and clarification activities and risk evaluation activities; provide support, training and continued improvement as appropriate.
- Manage decisions and actions to be taken, including communication to appropriate customers.
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy.
- Board eligible or certified in appropriate specialty/subspecialty or have completed the comparable level of post-medical school clinical training relevant to the country of hiring.
- Clinical research or pharmaceutical medicine experience preferred.
- Knowledge of drug development process.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, negotiation, strong clinical/diagnostic skills
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world\'s most urgent medical needs.
This Senior Medical Advisor role will be based at our clients site in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Please quote reference 51827.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51827
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th October 2021
- Expires: 2nd November 2021