CK Group are recruiting for a Hygienist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £34.36 Per hour Umbrella
Working for a small and supportive team duties include:
- Project / pre-monitoring support for the assessment of operating procedures and practices, providing upfront guidance on recommended ?good? IH practices to achieve COSHH compliance.
- Scheduling and undertaking workplace monitoring, assessing workplace conditions and their potential impact on the health of employees
- Dispatching samples to contracted laboratories
- Calculate and record analytical results and maintain occupational hygiene records.
- The preparation of Industrial Hygiene reports, interpretation of results and the offering of recommendations.
Your Background (Client will consider candidates from all industries with some of the below skills):
- Working toward the BOHS Certificate of Operational Competence in IH
- Hold the BOHS modules W501 ? Measurement of Hazardous Substances (including Risk assessment) and W505 ? Control of Hazardous Substances
- Experience of the application of good occupational hygiene practice and ISPH sampling guide
- NEBOSH General Certificate would be advantageous but is not essential
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Hygienist role will be based at our clients site in Ware, Hertfordshire.
For more information, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51826.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51826
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 6th October 2021
- Expires: 3rd November 2021