We are currently looking for an Analytical Validation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area, for an initial 9 months. As the Analytical Validation Scientist you will be responsible for supporting the method validation of test methods in line with GMP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Validation Scientist (9 months) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Analytical Validation Scientist will be responsible for supporting method development of techniques such as HPLC, SDS Page, PCR and Western Blot.
2. Support with technology transfer activities to ensure methods are compliant EU and FDA requirements.
3. Generate SOPs for methods and work with the QC department to ensure that methods are validated within project timelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Validation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical / Biologics related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in method validation and ensuring methods are fully compliant with cGMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with supporting technology transfer is an advantage.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / Biologics / PCR / SDS-Page / HPLC / Western Blot / GMP / EMA / FDA / QMS / ATMP / Cell and Gene Therapy / Temporary / Contract
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635529
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 5th October 2021
- Expires: 2nd November 2021