Title: Clinical Scientist
CPL Life Sciences is collaborating with a pharmaceutical company specialized in product development treatments in Oncology. Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Clinical Scientist (CS) to join a highly motivated international team involved in pivotal global development programs in ovarian and prostate cancers. The successful candidate will be required to have previous experience in oncology, preferably in solid tumours, and in the conduct of Phase 3 clinical trials from execution through to data analysis, the interpretation of results and final reporting.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to the preparation of key study documents including clinical study reports.
- Provide scientific and medical support throughout the conduct of clinical trials; respond to clinical questions from clinical sites, IRBs/IECs, Health Authorities, and CROs.
- Review and query clinical trial data to support database lock timelines.
- Support final data analysis and expert clinical interpretation of data.
- Generation and review of key documents including Clinical study reports, clinical sections of Healthy Authority submissions, Briefing Documents, Annual Reports, Developmental Safety Update Reports, Risks/benefits analysis for applicable documents etc.
- Work closely with the Clinical Lead and report to the Line Manager.
- Clinical Trial/Project Manager experience.
- All stages of clinical trials (ie from start-up to study report), ideally having taken at least one study through from start to finish in a clinical scientist role.
- Knowledge of GCP and ICH Guidelines.
- Clinical development experience.
If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience, broaden your career horizons and change the future apply today.
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Georgia Mouzouridou
- Reference: JO-2110-477569
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 4th October 2021
- Expires: 1st November 2021