We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Chemist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Manufacturing Chemist you will be responsible for organic synthesis within the Manufacturing Group.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manufacturing Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Manufacturing Chemist, you will synthesise, purify and analyse organic molecules and perform safety and quality inspections through a 6S program.
2. You will carry out analytical instrument setup, sample preparation and data analysis, adhering to guidelines and regulations under GMP and ISO 13485 environment.
3. As the Manufacturing Chemist, you will work with cross-functional teams in R&D, EH&S, QA and Manufacturing Engineering.
4. You will also assess safety and quality risks and drive improvements where appropriate.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or other related subjects.
2. Proven industry experience of synthetic organic chemistry within a GMP / ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with purification and analytical techniques (HPLC) of organic molecules.
Key Words: Synthetic Organic Chemistry / Organic Synthesis / Medicinal Chemist / Process / Development / R&D / Research / GMP / Pharmaceuticals / Biotechnology / Manufacturing / Cambridge
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Leong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635512
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 4th October 2021
- Expires: 1st November 2021