Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Senior Scientific Associate with the Analytical Development & Quality Control department to join growing biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Allschwil on a contract basis for 12 months. The role will be playing a key role in the development of Drug Substance (DS) and Drug Product (DP).
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Develop, optimize, assess and conduct of analytical methods for a broad range of techniques such (U)HPLC / PDA / MS / CAD / ELSD / High resolution MS for Assay, purity, related substances and mutagenic impurities determination
- Complete analysis with HS / SSL / PTV - GC - FID / MS for volatile and semi volatile compound determination; IC; NMR, UV-Vis, etc.
- Write-up of analytical methods and reports (e.g. for development)
Further responsibilities will include:
- Planning and execution of experiments for method development, assessment, optimization and application
- Drafting of SOPs, GUIs, TPLs, FRMs
- Proper documentation of all analytical activities according to Good Documentation Practices through compilation of all analytical testing records (e.g., notebooks, raw data hardcopies)
- Participation in meetings at intra- and inter-departmental level (e.g., CMC)
- Independently design and execute projects or experiments with hands on involvement
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant qualifications along some industry experience
- Basic knowledge of GMP
- Proficient in English
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing biopharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51821 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51821
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th October 2021
- Expires: 1st November 2021