CK Group are recruiting for an experienced QC Scientist to join a leading medical diagnostics company at their site based in Sunderland on a permanent basis.
Our client are a market leader in their field and have pioneered advances in technology and instrumentation.
This role is located in Sunderland and the site is easily commutable from the A1(M) and surrounding towns/cities in the North East.
QC Scientist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Undertake all relevant Quality Control (QC) laboratory duties in a timely and efficient manor and perform scientific and associated tasks within the QC department, following QC protocols.
- Assist the QC Manager in the organizing of assigned work on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop and maintain specialist knowledge of the equipment used within the QC department with respect to regular maintenance and first-line trouble shooting.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in life sciences or a related field.
- Experience in an industry based QC role with experience of Electrophoresis and/or Hemostasis and ideally an understanding of GLP (Good Laboratory Practice).
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organization skills with the ability to work well in a team.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this QC Scientist position, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457712 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51820 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sajra Hameed
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51820
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th October 2021
- Expires: 1st November 2021