CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacology Project Manager to join an innovative drug discovery company in the biotechnology industry in a home based position on a permanent basis.
Our client is a biotechnology company developing and discovering drugs with a focus on autoimmune disease.
This role is home based. .
Your main duties will be to:
- Propose and devise preclinical pharmacology studies in line with project goals and strategy and manage preclinical pharmacology studies and ensure that the studies are run in accordance with company or CRO processes, SOPs and relevant regulatory guidelines.
- Utilize in-vivo and in vitro models and design, coordinate and execute in vivo research studies, selecting and implementing the most appropriate preclinical in-vivo models.
- Oversee the management of external CROs and business partners and be responsible for the evaluation, optimization, and management of preclinical CROs.
- Be responsible for business critical activities such as management of budgets, resources, project costing and supporting proposal writing.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Educated to PhD level in a relevant life sciences field with excellent experience of establishing and managing preclinical Pharmacology studies in an industry role.
- Some knowledge of immunology or biochemical metabolism would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with project management techniques and experience of managing relationships with third parties and CROs and overseeing the management of all outsourced studies.
For more information or to apply for this Pharmacology Project Manager position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref 51813.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 51813
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st October 2021
- Expires: 29th October 2021