CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a leading developer and manufacturer of veterinary pharmaceutical products to be based at their site in Dundee on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for Quality control analysis on pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates and final products using a range of analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC. You will support with analytical development and validation on new and existing methods. All work carried out should adhere to cGMP principles.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in a Chemistry related subject or relevant industrial experience.
- Experience working in a Quality Control laboratory.
- Familiar with cGMP requirements.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51791.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 51791
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 30th September 2021
- Expires: 28th October 2021