CK Group are recruiting for a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Role:
- Perform calibration services in accordance with work order instructions, associated procedures and regulatory standards.
- Complete electronic notification and/or paper documents to confirm completion of tasks
- Respond to equipment/system breakdowns, provide first line instrumentation/electrical diagnostic\'s and arrange or self-schedule, components and (if necessary) resource for repair
- Perform planned maintenance in accordance with work order instructions and associated procedures.
- Perform instrumentation installation works in accordance with regulated and company standards
- You will have instrumentation maintenance and calibration experience.
- Recognised cross skilling training and/or qualification - Instrumentation to Electrical
- Independent competency testing regarding electrical multiskilling
- Experience of working within Pharmaceutical Environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of GxP in Engineering Applications
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Dennis on 01438 842964 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51795.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51795
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 30th September 2021
- Expires: 28th October 2021