CK Group are recruiting for Gen Med Regional Account Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge initially on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
There are 3 roles available and each position has the same responsibilities but will be covering different regions:
- Hertfordshire & North Central London
- South West London & Surrey
- North West London
Up to £24.56 (PAYE) / £32.27 (Umbrella)
Gen Med Regional Account Manager Role:
- Conduct analysis and assessment of accounts to ensure an understanding of issues, key brand advocates, stakeholders, health priorities, Commissioning, procurement activities, AHSNs, ICS?s and/or regional networks.
- Input into the prioritization of customers to refine segmentation plans and produce a plan of action.
- Support identification of opinion leaders and develop engagement plans.
- Ensure all activities agreed within the account plans are implemented to completion within time, cost, and compliance and quality constraints.
- Translate national plans to develop a regional plan of action and develop metrics for success and track progress relative to targets.
- RAM experience and clinical selling experience in pharmaceuticals
- CV &/or Bone Health Therapy Area experience
- Territory/geographical knowledge
- ABPI qualified
- Strong Account management and selling capabilities.
- Self-starter with passion for success
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Gen Med Regional Account Manager role will be field based.
For more information, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51799.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 51799
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 30th September 2021
- Expires: 28th October 2021