We are currently looking for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Stevenage area.
The company goal is to build a major global biopharmaceutical company bringing transformational and valued therapies for a range of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, as well as preventing rejection in organ transplantation.
The Senior Supply Chain Manager is accountable for the setting up and effective running of supply chain activities supporting early-stage clinical trial activities.
We are looking for a talented, collaborative and highly motivated individual with significant supply chain management experience and an understanding of cell & gene therapies. They should also have a good understanding of the aspects of apheresis and cryopreserved drug product logistics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Supply Chain Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Scheduling of apheresis shipments from clinical sites to manufacturing site and of drug product shipments to the clinical sites in close coordination with 3rd party logistics provider and our internal Clinical Operations and Production team.
2. Ensuring materials availability to manufacture products for clinical trials.
3. Management of Quell\'s materials inventory on and off site, including setting up of off-site storage solutions.
4. Vendor/service provider selection and oversight in close collaboration with our Quality and Technical groups.
5. Key contact for 3rd party logistics providers.
6. Specify requirements and source material in collaboration with the relevant technical experts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Supply Chain Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Supply Chain Management, Life Sciences or Engineering. In addition, you should have experience of pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management and experience with genetically modified cell therapy products, incl. logistics requirements of cryopreserved materials.
2. You will have 3rd party oversight and vendor management, the ability to respond quickly to scheduling changes and strong communication, stakeholder management and troubleshooting skills.
3. Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards, including importation of cellular material from 3rd countries would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Biopharmaceutical | Cell Therapies
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5635521
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 30th September 2021
- Expires: 28th October 2021