We are currently looking for a Operations Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the area. The company focus is to build a major global biopharmaceutical company bringing transformational and valued therapies for a range of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
The Operations Manager is accountable for the setting up of the manufacturing facility including the integration of the company into new site operations and to obtain and maintain a GMP manufacturing licence. The effective running of daily operations on site is another key aspect of this role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to joint he business as Operations Manager with significant project management/scheduling experience and a good understanding of cell and gene therapy production. You will have good understanding of the logistical aspects of setting up a new production environment for Ph1/2 clinical manufacture. Responsibilities include:
1. Ownership of the planning, execution and oversight of key activities to fully integrate operations into the existing manufacturing site set-up.
2. Liaising with existing Manufacturing Centre departments to ensure full alignment between plans and the centre\'s operations and support structure.
3. Champion a continuous improvement environment, working collaboratively with other key functions and other collaborators on site.
4. Working closely with the Head of Quality to ensure GMP and any other legal / regulatory requirements are met.
5. Champion Health & Safety in the facility and ensure all legal requirements are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operations Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an engineering related field, ideally Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. You will need previous experience of setting up or managing manufacturing operations for clinical trials.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP Cell Culture manufacturing experience would be ideal - eg. vaccine, cell therapies, gene therapies, biologics.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of project management, operations management and stakeholder management. You will also be expected to have experience recruiting, leading and developing a team.
Key Words: operations Manager | Cell Therapy | Biologics | Vaccines | GMP | Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5635522
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 30th September 2021
- Expires: 28th October 2021