Jim Gleeson is recruiting for an Associate Director, Clinical Outsourcing to join a successful global pharmaceutical company. This position can be home-based so long as you can attend necessary meeting at their Hertfordshire offices.
Competitive salary and good benefits.
As Associate Director, Clinical Outsourcing you will oversee, lead and support the outsourcing of clinical trial activities to CROs and other functional service providers whilst ensuring compliance with key processes and management of the outsourcing team.
Key duties will include:
- Leading, managing and coaching the clinical outsourcing team
- Overseeing the outsourcing requirements for Phase I-IV clinical trials and other programs as needed.
- Accountability for global and regional vendor management and providing vendor selection and management support to study teams
- Leading RFP development through supplier selection and final contract execution
- Negotiation of global MSAs with preferential business terms and preferred pricing
As Associate Director, Clinical Outsourcing you will require:
- A Bachelor?s degree in a scientific or business discipline
- Extensive, industrially based clinical trial procurement and outsourcing experience
- An in-depth understanding of GCP and GLP guidelines, audit processes and regulatory agency requirements
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work virtually and across multiple time zones
Entitlement to work in the country you are based in is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51773 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 51773
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 30th September 2021
- Expires: 28th October 2021