Sales Manager, Inbound calls (Health sector)
Location: home based with 1-2 days/wk in the office (Kirkby Lonsdale)
Salary: £comp plus bonus depending of experience
Exciting opportunity with a fast-growing & multi-award winning health organisation to lead a team of inbound sales call handlers. Working partly from home and partly from the organisations Head Office in Kirkby Lonsdale, the successful candidate will take the lead in managing the team to increase performance and profitability; improve the customer experience and train/on-board new recruits. The team is spread across the UK, Spain and South Africa so a lot of the communication will be via video calls, email and phone rather than face to face so candidates must be experienced in managing a remote team.
This role would suit a hands-on Sales Team Leader from a corporate telephone sales environment who is looking to work for a boutique organisation that provides niche products and services (B2C) to the healthcare setting.
Duties will include:
- Manage the team; supporting and motivating individuals to hit/exceed targets
- Mentor team members to support learning and development to drive performance and improve customer experience
- Analyse sales and call data to identify areas for improvement and opportunities from growth and work with senior management to implement new processes to improve sales and customer journey
- Provide regular training to team members to support continued personal development
- Take a hands-on approach and lead by example; taking calls and providing the highest level of customer service
- Conduct performance reviews, appraisals etc as well as recruiting, training and mentoring new hires
Experienced required will include:
- Extensive experience working in a contact centre environment
- Proven ability to lead teams, provide training and evidence of increasing sales
- Strong background in providing the highest level of customer experience; able to be empathetic and supportive of customers to support individuals throughout the customer journey.
- Good IT skills and ability to manage call/sales data to understand performance & opportunity advantages
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English (spoken and written)
- A natural mentor and able to encourage, support and develop individuals
This is a full-time, office based role when government guidelines permit but in the meantime there will be a mix of home and office based work so in the interim you will be responsible for managing a remote working team.
For additional information please contact Richard Taylor
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Contact: Richard Taylor
- Posted: 29th September 2021
- Expires: 27th October 2021