Contract until March 2022
280 - 375 per day
Cpl Life Sciences are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a global healthcare company based in London. This is initially a short term contract until March 2022.
The main purpose of the Quality Manager is to take ownership and implement improvement of quality processes/ systems to support GMDP activities, experience of quality within distribution is essential for this position.
- Act as quality system owner for at least one quality process or system within the country organisation - this includes understanding and assessment of SOPs, documents, records and metrics related to the systems. Evaluate any issues/gaps and implement improvements
- Demonstrate knowledge to others (e.g. train other associates or in audit/inspection environment). Support in audits/ inspections/ self-inspection programme when required.
- Operate the Country Organisation quality activities following SOP's and using documentation/IT system confidently as required
- Gain knowledge of IT platforms/applications required to operate tasks in those quality systems
- Contribute to data gathering for Key Quality Indicators/metrics, providing context to the data and information to support management review. Contribute to trending reports as required
- Deliver on time for individual actions or commitments or reschedule appropriately as needed. This includes own training commitments and also actions to support others (e.g. reviews and approvals)
- Quality System Management
- Understand Regulatory Environment - Knowledge of GMDP and other regulatory requirements relevant for country organization
- Quality Governance/Compliance
- Experience working in a senior quality position
Please apply within or for more information please contact email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Amy Goddard
- Reference: JO-2109-477311
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 29th September 2021
- Expires: 27th October 2021