Title: Human Factors Consultant
Location: Remote / Flexible / Bristol
This is a position which can be described as the heart of the business in a few ways.
Working in a consultancy which puts the user first in every scenario, there's never a more important consideration than Human Factors
We're looking for someone who genuinely puts the patient first, who as part of their work can visualize the positive impacts of their efforts on someone's life, because that's just how passionate the rest of the business is in making a change to global health!
We need someone who is honestly looking for growth, who wants to see themselves continue to develop as an individual and consultant
What skills and Experience are we looking for?
- Understanding of ISO 14971 / 13485
- IEC 62366 - 1
- Risk Management HF experience
- Experience with Study moderation
- Presenting recommendations for improvements
And what's on offer?
- Excellent salary and remuneration
- Flexible working
- Health coverage
- Much more
Does this sound like you? Are you looking for a role where you can make a splash?
Then send over your application!
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Lisa Cockerill
- Reference: JO-2107-472164_4
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 29th September 2021
- Expires: 27th October 2021