CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Technician to join a resin and composites company at their site based in Heanor, Derbyshire on a permanent basis.
Competitive plus shift allowance.
Quality Assurance Technician Role:
- Support the product certification process, creating re-release packs.
- Support the quality team with investigations and problem solving activities.
- Control the restriction and unrestricting of materials within the SAP system.
- Review laboratory procedures and specifications and update when required.
- GCSE?s, A levels or Equivalent.
- Experience working with Composite Materials would be preferred.
- Excellent IT skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, SAP, Q Pulse, SharePoint.
- Have understanding of existing quality accreditations and quality processes (AS/NADCAP)
Our client is an advanced materials and speciality chemical company focused on the manufacture of resins.
This Quality Assurance Technician role will be based at our clients site in Heanor, Derbyshire.
For more information, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51777.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51777
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 29th September 2021
- Expires: 27th October 2021