CK Group are recruiting for a Packaging Operator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 3 months.
Rolling 3 week pattern - 6 days on, 2 days off, 6 days on, 7 days off.
£9.80 / 7 Days Working Pattern - £13.37
Packaging Operator Role:
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to form a variety of simple, manual tasks that form part of a production process.
- Loading materials into production machines.
- Remove, pack, and sort raw materials or finished products.
- Collect and dispose of garbage and production waste according to the organisation?s waste removal and recycling policies.
- Clean production equipment and work areas.
- Ability to work within an Aseptic Processing Area with previous production/packaging experience preferred
- Ability to schedule and adjust work on a daily basis to meet the weekly plan
- Operational knowledge of procedures and compliance with GMP & SHE requirements e.g. COSHH, risk and manual handling assessment would be beneficial
- Manual role with ability to operate machinery and lift and transport equipment, products and tools
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing operational requirements
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Packaging Operator role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51775.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51775
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th September 2021
- Expires: 27th October 2021