CK Group are currently recruiting for a Technical Analyst with in-depth knowledge of lateral flow and antibody technology, to join a global Biotechnology company based in Abingdon on a permanent basis.
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits (pension, life assurance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays).
- Responsible for developing operational improvement projects for our clients lateral flow based products as well as assisting with the day to day manufacture of their product portfolio.
- Be involved in any product complaint investigation, and day to day lateral flow cartridge manufacture including purchase and shipping of materials and product improvements
- This will be an office based role, but will also have regular interaction with teams globally in China and the US.
- Monitoring and compiling reports for all ongoing validation and stability studies
- Developing and delivering analytical and clinical performance updates as required by IVDR
- Providing technical expertise for tender applications
- Manage relationships with critical suppliers, agreeing production schedule and shipping arrangements where required
- Degree qualified in Biological Sciences/Biochemistry or other relevant area
- Hands-on operations experience of preparation of Technical Material, Assembly and Packaging within the field of lateral flow (minimum 5 years+).
- Experience of dealing stakeholders (externally)
- Basic understanding of Microplate production
- Six sigma qualification would be an advantage
- Project management experience/qualifications
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51767.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51767
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 8th October 2021
- Expires: 5th November 2021