Senior Development Scientist
My client is an industry leading Biotechnology business in the medical diagnostic space. They are looking for a Development Scientist to be responsible for the design and interpretation of experiments done within the Product Development team.
* Working closely with the Development Scientists to support the product development strategy of the business.
* Support new product development to identify promising new concepts and cutting edge technologies.
* Presenting data and concepts at internal meetings to executives and scientists. External presentation to KOLs, collaborators and conferences.
* Design and execution of experiments for both early stage and established product concepts
* Ensuring that work is completed to agreed timelines, record keeping of experiments as defined by work streams.
* Ensuring that any likely delays or issues with a given project are managed and communicated to their supervisor in a timely manner.
* Travelling to internal and external sites at short notice to ensure project milestones are met.
* Prioritising workload to ensure key objectives agreed with supervisor and program managers are met in a timely manner.
* Ensuring laboratory equipment is maintained and calibrated.
* Performing duties in other departments, e.g. ODL routine testing on an occasional basis to meet critical company objectives as required.
* Supervising the work of new members of the team as required.
* Ensuring that projects are carried out in accordance with the company's Quality Management System and to the required regulatory standards.
* You will be involved as a scientist supporting the running of ODL, ensuring that the Quality Management System, including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, and ISO 17025:2005, is adhered to at all times and in all aspects of the job.
* At least a PhD or MSc Degree or Equivalent in a life sciences subject with substantial relevant experience
* Flow cytometry
* Cell culture
* Critical assessment of data
* Knowledge of cell activation
* Knowledge of Windows and Office bases applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you or anybody in your network is interested in this role then please get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162111
- Posted: 29th September 2021
- Expires: 27th October 2021