My client is an industry leading Biotechnology business in the medical diagnostic space. They are looking for a Development Technician to support research and development in the design, interpretation and performance of experiments in line with their product development strategy.
* Working closely with the Development Scientists to taking responsibility for the design and conduct of experiments
* Ensuring the Quality management systems including ISO 13485:2016, and ISO 17025:2005, is adhered to at all times
* Presenting data and concepts at internal meetings to executives and scientists
* Support in the execution and analysis of clinical trials, collaboration with Clinical Affairs and when required preparation of paperwork/shipping of reagents/lab training/data collation.
* You will have the opportunity to represent the company at clinical sites outside of UK for extended periods of time (minimum of 1 month)
* Performing duties in other departments, on an occasional basis to meet critical Company objectives as required
* Travelling to internal and external sites at short notice to ensure project milestones are met
* Prioritising workload to ensure key objectives agreed with supervisor and program managers are met in a timely manner.
* Ensuring laboratory equipment is maintained and calibrated.
* Ensuring that projects are carried out in accordance with the company's Quality Management System and to the required regulatory standards.
* At least a PhD or MSc Degree or Equivalent in a life sciences subject with substantial relevant experience
* Must be familiar with Quality systems such as GMP and ISO systems
* Must have eligable passport and/or visa and must be able to tracvel internationally
* Knowledge of Windows and Office bases applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you or anybody in your network is interested in this role then please get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162110
- Posted: 29th September 2021
- Expires: 27th October 2021