Achieva currently have an opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a medium-sized Pharmaceutical company.
To conduct, coordinate and support quality aspects of the business operation, ensuring quality compliance throughout the business with focus on WDA, MIA and GMP and GDP activities. Support RPi release of products to UK market.
Skills and Qualification:
- BSc Pharmaceutical Studies
- Over 3-5 years\' experience within the pharmaceutical and medical devices\' industry.
- Experience hosting both internal and external auditing (MHRA, EU GMP, EU GPD, ISO13485, US FDA).
- Experience with risk assessment, managing deviations and CAPAs, validation control, SOPs, and batch reviews.
- Implementing and maintaining eQMS.
- Setting and managing KPI\'s.
- Experience developing training programs, and training on eQMS.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01727 817600
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Fandi Hatib
- Phone: +44 (0)1727 811 634
- Reference: 32343
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 29th September 2021
- Expires: 27th October 2021