Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance / R&D Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West Yorkshire area on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
As the PVG / R&D Administrator you will be responsible for managing the Company\'s controlled documentation (paper and electronic) including policies, SOPs, WRK\'s, reports, and other Quality Management Systems records.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing the Company\'s quality related documentation to ensure that documents and records are fully controlled, processed, updated and filed in a timely and accurate manner.
2. You will also ensure that Departmental SOP\'s and WRK\'s are ready by the go live\' dates and be responsible for generation of controlled batch documentation.
3. Additionally, as the Administrator, you will be processing orders and receipt of goods within SAP for the Quality and Production departments and manage the inventory to ensure that documents can be identified and retrieved within short notice.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the PVG / R&D Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will need to have relevant administration experience within a regulated environment.
2. Close attention to detail is critical, with the ability to work efficiently and effectively to deliver to timelines and agreed KPI\'s.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | Documentation | Administration | Quality Management System | Pharmaceutical | Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635496
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 28th September 2021
- Expires: 26th October 2021