We are currently looking for a QA Operations Lead to join a leading bio-pharmaceuticals company based in the area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide operational QA oversight of GMP manufacture in Grade D and Grade C Facility.
2. Provide Facility Systems support, including HVAC, Pressures, Temperature, Cleaning Logs, Room Release and Room Inspection.
3. Assisting as required with internal, supplier and external audits.
4. Working collaboratively with Operations to actively maintain GMP standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or in a Quality Assurance role.
3. A good working knowledge of GMP, ideally in the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
Key Words: Quality Assurance, QA, Bio-pharmaceuitcal, biologic, ATMP, GMP, Operations, Documentations, FDA, MHRA
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Isobella Mcneish
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635206
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 28th September 2021
- Expires: 26th October 2021