Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical company heavily focused on Pulmonary Hypertension at their site based just outside of Basel. This role is offered on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Plan, design, scientifically monitor and report clinical studies.
- Deliver the clinical study protocol and contribute to the development of other clinical study documents, e.g. Informed Consent Form, Case Report Form, etc.
- Plan, manage and monitor daily activities of clinical studies which require scientific input, e.g. contribution to answers to trial-related Health Authorities\' (HA) questions, answer to Ethic Committees /Institutional Review Boards questions, etc.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Performing medical monitoring/ reporting including evaluation of adverse events.
- Reviewing, evaluating and reporting results of clinical studies.
- Managing study-related committees, external medical experts etc.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD, PharmD, DVM, MSc (or equivalent) degree in Biological Sciences required.
- Previous experience in Clinical Development, and hands on experience on conducting clinical trials.
- Knowledge of clinical development processes, clinical trial processes, and regulatory requirements/ ICH guidelines based on previous deliverables.
- Prior experience of working in a matrix organization including interactions with all relevant functions involved in a clinical trial and program (e.g. Biostatistics, Data Management, Operations, Regulatory, Drug Safety, external service providers, etc.).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading healthcare company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51756 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51756
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 28th September 2021
- Expires: 26th October 2021