CK Group are recruiting for an IFS Systems Analyst to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Gosmore on a permanent basis.
Our client has over 55 years focused on researching and developing innovative dermatological treatments.
This role is located in Gosmore, Hertfordshire.
IFS Systems Analyst Role:
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in user-based teams to develop, improve, and increase the use of IFS across the business.
- Provide Technical support and solutions to issues raised on the internal IFS helpdesk system.
- Liaise with IFS support to address any bugs/correct issues.
- Ensure updates from vendor are applied appropriately.
- Design, produce and deploy IFS quick reports / Crystal Reports / Lobbies.
- Administration of user accounts in IFS.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Hands on experience with the IFS ERP system.
- Experience with barcode systems.
- Crystal Reports development experience.
- PL/SQL programming experience.
For more information or to apply for this IFS Systems Analyst position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51757.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51757
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 5th October 2021
- Expires: 2nd November 2021