We are currently recruiting Technologists to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area, for an initial 12 months (Likely extension). As the Technologist you will be responsible for running biochemical techniques such as HPLC, ELISA, SDS PAGE and cell culture. This role is ideal for a recent graduate looking to gain experience in industry.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technologist (12 month) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute biochemical techniques such as HPLC, ELISA, SDS PAGE and cell culture.
2. The Technologist will work to minimal supervision and possess good problem solving and organisational skills.
3. Ensure the lab is maintained to a high standard at all times, adhering to GMP and SOP\'s.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical/Biology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology related discipline
2. Proven laboratory experience using techniques such as HPLC, ELISA, SDS PAGE and cell culture.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with adhering to SOP\'s at all times
Key Words: Technologist / Biotechnologist / HPLC / ELISA / SDS PAGE / Cell culture / Pharmaceutical / Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / MSc / BSc / MRes / Ph.D
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635506
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 28th September 2021
- Expires: 26th October 2021