HRS are currently looking for a Study Manager - ADME to join a leading CRO company based in Bedfordshire area. As the Study Manager - ADME you will be responsible for study directing and analytical project management of a range of Metabolism studies. This will include ADME, Biologics, Clinical Metabolism Mass Spec and more.
This will be predominately a lab based role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Manager - ADME will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the Study Director on a number of non-clinical and clinical metabolism studies. This will include ADME, Metabolism Mass Spec, Biologics, dermal penetration and more.
2. You will conduct experimental work focused on analytical techniques such as HPLC, LCMS and TLC. You will also be responsible for measuring radioactivity (14C/3H).
3. You will ensure to prepares study plans, study reports, amendments, file notes and deviations.
4. As the Study Manager, you will mentor and train more junior members of the ADME / Metabolism team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Manager - ADME we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry, biochemistry, analytical chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in metabolism laboratory regulated in a GLP / GCP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, TLC and LC-MS.
Key Words: Chemistry / Biochemistry / Metabolism Laboratory / GLP / GCP / Radioactivity / 14C / 3H / Clinical / Non-Clinical / Analytical / HPLC / TLC / LC-MS / Drug Process Development / Biologics / Dermal Penetration / Metabolism Mass Spec / Study Directing / Study Director / Study Manager / CRO / Contract Research Organisation
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635501
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 27th September 2021
- Expires: 25th October 2021