CK Group is recruiting for a Molecular Biology Technical Support Specialist to join a Biotechnology company based near Stevenage on a permanent basis.
A leading European distributor that\'s aim is to supply innovative Life Science tools designed to further understanding of physiology, cell biology and disease mechanisms.
To build relationship with key suppliers and to provide advice and support to customers via email and telephone, regarding the company\'s antibody and assay related products. The role will involve logging and investigating customer complaints, arranging servicing and repairs of products and assisting with product recalls and withdrawals.
- Provide advice and support to customers via email and telephone.
- Log and investigate customer complaints regarding company products.
- Design and arrange marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Participates in technical training sessions, scientific meetings, and shows as needed.
- Degree level in a Life Science subject, coupled with laboratory experience focusing on immunology, flow cytometry, histochemistry, western blotting or genomics.
- Scientific knowledge and understanding of assays and antibodies (particularly immunoassay) - highly desirable
- The work is office based, with occasional travel to other sites.
- Must have a firm understanding of and experience within the life science research marketplace.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. and please quote reference 51748
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51748
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th September 2021
- Expires: 25th October 2021